HOW TO ENROL
1. Fill in our enrolment form available here.
2. SCE will send you a letter of acceptance, enrollment agreement (student visa) and invoice upon acceptance of your enrollment by SCE.
3. When SCE receives back the signed enrollment agreement (student visa), fees can be paid either via credit card, Mastercard or Visa only (SCE will send you the credit card payment authority), or via electronic transfer to the bank. It is also possible to send an International Bank Cheque in AustralianPlease make sure that the student name and ID No.are included as the reference on the transfer, so SCE can trace the money received.
4. When your payment is confirmed and if you are applying for a student visa SCE will then issue an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment Letter (eCoE) for the purpose of applying for the student visa.
5. Contact the nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate to find out the correct procedure for applying for your type of visa.
6. Send your full flight details or travel arrangements to SCE. Homestay or Hostel details will be forwarded to you once payment and bookings have been confirmed within 4 weeks of the commencement date. Airport meeting service details will be confirmed on receipt of flight details. “Either service (Accommodation or Airport Meeting) will not be provided without full payment or arrival details.”
7. lf your first choice of accommodation is not available, SCE will arrange an alternative accommodation until the first choice is available.
8. If the course enrolled in is 24 weeks of study or less, SCE offers one study period. If the course is more than 24 weeks of study, SCE offers a first study period of 12 weeks and from the second study period, the student can elect to enrol in multiple study periods (minimum 12 weeks and maximum 30 weeks). Within a 30 week study period composed of 24 weeks of study, the student can elect to take a scheduled study break of up to 6 weeks, subject to the student’s study plan and government regulations.