IELTS is a highly popular course on offer at SCE at both the General and Academic Module levels.
Students needing a specific IELTS score are given that special attention by qualified and experienced IELTS Preparation teachers.
- One skill is tested each week.
- All the skills are tested once a month (every 4 weeks) and students counselled upon their strengths and areas
- Classes utilise a number of textbooks for study to give students maximum exposure to different strategies.
- We offer a comprehensive after school, self–access library for students to practise their skills.
- Students can have the assistance of teachers during self–study time.
- Full Time 28 hours per week including 5 hours of supervised self–study (optional).
- Intermediate and above.
- Certificate: Issued by IELTS after sitting external exam, but the college provides its own certificate to students upon completion of the course.
IELTS Preparation Timetable: