We partner with a variety of quality residences around Sydney, offering students a safe and supported independent living option. Residences cater to students’ different needs with a range of locations, room types, prices, and inclusions. We recommend booking your accommodation as far in advance as possible (at least 2-3 months) to secure your preferred residence.
Check our 2020 Accommodation Brochure for more information
- Independent living
- Practice English with international housemates
- Secure buildings and bedrooms
- Various central locations
- Modern and clean facilities
- Airport transfers available
- All utility bills
- Bed linen and towels
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Shared rooms available
- Single rooms available
- Kitchenette or full kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Study desk
- 1. View the Accommodation Brochure for detailed Student Residence information.
- 2. Contact SCE to confirm availability of your preferred accommodation.
- 3. Submit your course and accommodation enrolment to place the booking.
- 4. Pay your invoice and sign an agreement if required by the residence.
- 5. Receive your accommodation booking confirmation.
- Residences’ cancellation policies apply
- Full payment is required before the booking is confirmed
- Bookings are fully dependent on residences’ availability
- *Inclusions vary between residences